The right selection of wedding music during your reception or event is the most important choice you will be making.
 Let DJ Sean assist you in making your wedding or event remembered for years to come.


DJ Sean
has been in the entertainment business for 20 years and 80% of our work is catering to brides; the other 20% to corporate events. Boardwalk Entertainment wonít push giant packages or charge you exorbitant prices. You get to choose what you want, how you want it, when you want it and so on. Not only that but we have wedding packages complete with a DJ/Emcee, along with professional sound & lights.  Contact us to discuss options and pricing for your next event.

Donít worry about exceeding your entertainment budget or having to hire your cousinís inexperienced friend create a disaster for you at your reception. Call us today for a complete portfolio that includes all the information you need to select a DJ.  You can be sure there is absolutely no obligation or dealing with a high-pressure sales person. Set an appointment to meet us if you like, create some song selections together and before you know it your wedding or event will be tomorrow!   Visit DJ Sean at: www.myspace.com/djseanrocksnyc 

    
       DJ Sean
       Let DJ Sean make your next event a memorable one!


     
     
       

Contact: sean@boardwalkent.com or call: (516) 639-9855

Copyright 2008 Boardwalk Entertainment